Art and Design,
Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is perfect for learners who have a creative flair, love to express themselves and/or want to pursue an interest or a career within the arts or design industry. Throughout the year, students can work on developing a portfolio which aids smooth transition on to degree level study.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Fine Art
- Colour Theory and Design
- 3D Methods and Materials
- Research in Art
- Art and Design Projects
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees including:
- Fine Art
- Illustration and Graphics
- Media Studies
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.