Digital and Creative Media,
Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is a good choice for learners who are passionate about exploring the variety of ways that their creativity can be manifest through digital and creative media.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Creative Arts
- Art and Design
- 3D Computer Graphics
- Design Style
- The Media and Society
- Desktop Publishing
- Digital Image Making
- Multimedia Authoring
- Web Animation
- Professional Photography Practice
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees including:
- Digital Media Production
- Digital Media and Society
- Digital Media
- Computer Games Development
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.