Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is ideal for learners interested in working in an early years setting. The content of the Diploma has been chosen with the new Early Years Foundation Stage framework (EYFS), active from September 2021, in mind. With a focus on play and child development, the Diploma provides an introduction to the skills and knowledge required for early years careers.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Child Development
- Equal Opportunities
- Global Perspectives
- Play in the Curriculum
- Learning and Development at a Forest School
- Reflection and Personal Identity
- Teaching Practice
- Working with Children with Additional Needs
- Academic Writing Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees including:
- Early Years Teaching
- Social Work
- Early Childhood Studies
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 434601.