Access to HE Diploma
This Access to HE Diploma provides an alternative pathway to studying a degree in medicine. The Diploma will provide students with a strong foundation in chemistry and human biology, along with the study skills required for higher education. Upon successful completion of the Diploma, students will be in a position to progress to a degree in medicine or a related area of study.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Cellular Structure and Activity
- Moles, Equations and Acids
- Infection and Immunity
- Professional Behaviours for Medical Practitioners
- Mathematics for Medicine
- Systems Physiology
- Medical Physics
- Academic Writing Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees leading to careers in:
- Biomedical Science
- Clinical Science
- Medical Science
- Paramedical Science
- Medical Physiology
- Sport and Exercise Science
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Skills and Education Group Access Centre or
call us on 01924 434601.