Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is the ideal choice for learners who are interested in a career in social work, a rewarding profession that gives you the chance to promote social change and improve the wellbeing of others.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- The Role and Function of Social Services
- The Role and Responsibilities of a Social Worker
- Family Law
- Child Development
- Understanding the Welfare State
- Poverty in Contemporary Britain
- Presentation Skills
- Research Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees leading to careers in:
- Social Work
- Youth Work
- Social Policy
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 434601.