Skills and Education Group Access has now made online delivery possible for many of our Access to HE Diplomas.
Thanks to our partnership with Pearl Tech, the new online platform enables providers to deliver diplomas either fully online or through hybrid delivery.
Pearl Tech are really excited by this collaboration with Skills Education Group Access to make the benefits and outcomes of Access to Higher Education Diplomas more accessible than ever before!
In June 2023, we announced that our new diplomas in Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedic Science, along with our Access to HE Diploma (Health Science Professions), would be available to deliver online in the 2023-24 academic year.
We have now expanded our online offer to include a range of other diplomas. Here is the full list that can now be delivered online:
- Access to HE Diploma (Art and Design)
- Access to HE Diploma (Business and Management)
- Access to HE Diploma (Computing)
- Access to HE Diploma (Criminology)
- Access to HE Diploma (Data Science)
- Access to HE Diploma (Education Professions)
- Access to HE Diploma (Engineering)
- Access to HE Diploma (English Studies)
- Access to HE Diploma (Health and Social Care)
- Access to HE Diploma (Humanities and Social Science)
- Access to HE Diploma (Humanities)
- Access to HE Diploma (Land-based Science)
- Access to HE Diploma (Radiography)
- Access to HE Diploma (Science)
- Access to HE Diploma (Social Science) – available in ‘Psychology with Criminology’ and ‘Psychology and Sociology’ pathways.
- Access to HE Diploma (Social Sciences and Health) – available in Biology and Health Studies pathways.
- Access to HE Diploma (Social Work)
- Access to HE Diploma (Sports Science)
- Access to HE Diploma (Veterinary Science)
Providers can deliver whole diplomas or specific units online, meaning they can adapt provision to support their learners.
Online provision enables providers to reach new demographics of learners from further afield – saving costs, classroom space, and teaching hours.
Our online platform also gives providers comprehensive tracking, reporting and online moderation capabilities. Providers can also write their own assignment briefs in advance.
Speaking about the launch of the new online platform, Kaye Jackson, Director of External Affairs at the Skills and Education Group, said:
The team here are excited to be able to respond the needs of our customer base with online delivery, by allowing them more flexibility in the way they deliver content. Post-Covid, we are still in a situation where adults cannot always travel to a training venue for traditional classroom delivery as they often have other responsibilities. We are pleased to be working in partnership with Pearl Tech to offer alternatives to adults and look forward to talking to customers about the offer.
To get more information about our online delivery please click here.